So, you want to improve the appearance of your smile. Maybe you want to whiten your teeth, or address cracks, gaps, and chips, or do something more comprehensive, like a Smile Makeover; how do you find a dentist with the experience, and gentle touch, that you need? Choosing a cosmetic dentist can be a little overwhelming, but we can help. Here are some questions we suggest you ask during an initial consultation to determine if a prospective dentist is right for you:
- What is your education and training background?
- Are you a licensed dentist?
- What treatments do you recommend for my desired outcome?
- Do you have dental before-and-after photos I can review?
- Do you use oral-health-preserving techniques, and do you focus on conservative treatment?
- What kind of technology do you offer? Do you have digital imaging software?
- Are my expectations reasonable?
- How long will my treatment take?
In addition to telling you more about a prospective dentist’s experience, an in-person consultation where you can ask plenty of questions (and express your concerns) will reveal a dentist’s treatment and communication style, and whether you’re comfortable with him or her.
At our practice, we put patients first. We believe in providing focused, attentive, and compassionate treatment that utilizes the most advanced techniques and technology available. Dr. Bryan Stimmler is an advocate of conservative, biomimetic dentistry, which is dedicated to preserving each person’s oral health while enhancing their smile. Ready to learn more? Let’s talk. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.